How to survive fertility treatments while in Grad School:
1. When you get your period, and you are bummed, go have a beer with your classmates!
2. Keep lots of migraine medication on hand, for those fun hormone swings.
3. Have a hobby group that you meet with at least once a month. For example: I like to go knit in coffee shops or bars with my girlfriends.
4. Avoid looking longingly at the maternity stores in the mall and glancing at baby clothes in department stores.
5. Exercise and work on looking your best. It removes stress, and you will be healthier.
6. Keep supportive friends close.
7. School assignments can be a good distraction for any fertility treatment frustration.
8. No tear jerking movies right now! You have enough things that can set you off right now!
9. Buy sexy lingerie to keep things lively in the bedroom.
10. Plan a trip for you and your husband.